Shipping & Delivery
All deliveries are made by courier - UK mainland - charge £10.00 (inc VAT). Deliveries are usually made within 5 working days, usually next day on orders placed before 3pm (will be confirmed by sales when placing an order). All shipping charges are calculated for delivery within the UK mainland and are carried out by Business Post, DHL or City Link. Please note - we do not ship outside the UK mainland. Deliveries above 100Kg will be arranged on an individual basis, please contact us. All goods must be signed for, please ensure there is someone available to sign on the expected delivery date. Failure to do so could incur additional delivery charges. .
Privacy & Security
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We will not sell or share any identifiable information to others, disclose it on our websites or use it to send unsolicited email. Personal data collected from this web site will only be used for the placing and sending of orders. The receiving of the news letter or product information is your choice and can be subscribed to or unsubscribed at any time. Security - Although we have a secure website The Epos Store website does not store any credit card information as all payments are processed using PayPal on their secure servers, or over the telephone direct with our sales team .
Returns & Replacements
If you need to return your purchase, you need to follow the procedure below:
1. If you have bought a product and you wish to return it you need to contact us and state the reason for the return, we will contact you with a returns number and details on where to send the product. We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with manufacturers before ordering. A restocking fee of up to 25% of the returned goods value may be charged.
2. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you just send the products back to us directly without a returns number.
3. The package MUST be returned in as new condition for a full refund, if items are damaged and we cannot resell them then we may deduct these costs from the refund amount.
4. To return an item, please enclose a note giving the reason for the return, wrap the package securely and send the package to the address we give you. In the case of a defective product, please provide a full description of the fault and return the defective item in its original box (if any), with all warranty cards, licences, manuals and accessories. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
5. Delivery charges. If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is defective, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you. Otherwise you will be responsible for those charges and the costs of any other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
6. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Thank-you for all you help and co-operation.
Shop with confidence - We do not hold any of your payment details on this web site. All orders placed online are processed by our staff or if paying online with a credit card by PayPal. We will contact you if anything looks unusual or if there is a problem with your order. We accept credit cards and debit cards as well as purchasing cards and all Government Procurement Cards GPC.
Credit Card - Procurement/Purchasing Card - Telephone
At the payment option page during checkout, choose Invoice. Continue the ordering process until completed then Call 0845 6447809 and have your card details ready.
If you pay by cheque your order will be shipped the same day we receive it (weekends excluded). We do not have to wait until it clears as we use a cheque guarantee service to authorise all cheques. If you put a cheque in the post (first class) today your order will be despatched the next day for delivery the following day (weekends excluded).
You can pay using PayPal with or without a PayPal account up to your maximum payment limit, this limit will be more if you are a verified account holder. At the payment option page during checkout, choose Pay Using PayPal. If you find you can not pay using PayPal due to any restrictions please choose to pay by another method. If you would still like to pay using your credit/debit card call 0845 6447809 and have your card details ready or if you prefer, pay by cheque or by direct bank transfer.
Only available if pre-arranged or for Local Authorities, NHS, Local Councils, Government Bodies etc. At the payment option page during checkout, choose Invoice. Continue the ordering process until completed then Call 0845 6447809 where you can confirm your order and arrange payment. If you would like to use your P-Card please choose Pay by Credit Card. Please use this option to pay over the phone with a credit card.
A VAT Invoice will be sent to the billing address within 7 days of delivery for all telephone orders. (or where we do not have an email address)